Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Letter to an old friend

Dear Vinh,
  I hope your doing well at Virginia It's been 2 years since you left AIS and went to America to live. I write this letter to you to invite you to the Anime freaks conventions. I invite you there because once I saw u really interested in Bleach and other animes. So I think you would like to come and we get to talk and have fun like we used to if you have time.
   I woud like u to call me back as soon as possible please

                                                                                                                           Your best friend,
                                                                                                                                Tommy

 P.S. I ate all your cheese and cookies 2 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment